Influencer Analysis & Recommendation
Food & Beverage
Graphika uses the world’s most powerful network analysis technology to deeply segment online conversations and discover and evaluate key influencers who matter most within hyper-targeted audiences and communities of interest.
AB InBev formed an alliance with an environmental group and needed to optimize their cooperative influencer marketing strategy, first through a deep appraisal of their current influencer partners’ impact in the brand’s space, and second by seeking new potential partners for comparison.
Graphika’s proprietary analysis tools and platform were used to:
- Map the cyber-social terrain, creating maps around the brand its current influencer problems.
- Measure influencer impact by evaluating the relevance of the existing influencer partners in the brand's key segments.
- Propose new influencers who are more relevant in the brand's key segments.
As a result of Graphika’s analysis:
- One third of AB InBev's paid influencers in the analysis were found not to be influential in the precise online communities relevant to the brand’s audience and campaign goals.
- AB InBev was able to surface new, more relevant influencers and optimize their spending on influencer marketing campaigns.
- AB InBev was able quantify the often abstract impact of their existing influencers and form more beneficial influencer partnerships.
- A strategy was developed for increasing the brand’s relevance in new interest areas by targeting the right influencers for the space.